We are here to provide practical solutions
to make your HR easier”
Vacancy - Administration Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic Administration Assistant to support the administration of our online products and services as well as undertaking general office admin duties.
The role will include:
- Answering the telephone to clients.
- Meeting and greeting visitors and making refreshments.
- Carrying out general office work including scanning, post, data entry, using Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Carrying out administration tasks on the HR websites that we manage for clients, including updating content and sending out communications.
- There may also be involvement in some marketing activities.
The right candidate will:
- be well organised.
- have exceptional computer skills and be able to quickly learn new systems.
- have excellent written English and admin skills.
- be able to demonstrate good customer service skills and build rapport with clients.
- have good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- be able to work under their own initiative and pay attention to detail.
- be a team player and willing to go the extra mile to help clients and colleagues.
There are opportunities for progression.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm, based at our office in Great Wakering.
Starting salary will meet the National Minimum Wage.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.